Throwback Thursday Travel: Berlin & Munich

Hi all, how's it going?
This Throwback Thursday travel post is the short time I spent in Berlin and Munich. I have only there for two days but we cramped a lot in. The first thing we did was visit the Berlin wall that was across the street from our hotel. It was incredible to the historic wall that now has great vibrate art. We went on a spy game at night, my team lost but spent at a nightclub! A lot of fun!

We came back to Munich after a quick trip to Prague. In Munich we bike ride  the city, stopped at a English channel and swam down the stream. After that we visited the second biggest beer garden, drank and ate. I loved Munich I wish we could of been there longer but it's on my list to return.




























Hope you enjoyed the pictures! Have you been to Berlin and Munich?

Come say hi in the comments, I would love to hear from you!
Thanks love June Robin.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig