Throwback Thursday Travel: Prague

Hi all, how's it going?
On this post of throwback Thursday travels is the short but great  time I had in of the most beautiful places I have visited. Prague! I didn't know what to expect when I found about I was going there. We arrived there after a two hour bus ride, we explored the city for two hours looking at the buildings, bridges and landscapes. This as well as hanging out in the town square.

 I did a nuclear bunker tour were we walked deep down into a bunker , looking at the museum  whilst learning about the history. When nighttime came around I missed out on the nightlife because I was sick and my sister said it was best to stay in at night. Either way I enjoyed Prague! Check out the pictures below:










Have you been to Prague? Come say hi in the comments I would love to hear from you.
Love June Robin.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig