Foodie Friday Find: Tropico Cafe

Hi, how's it going?

One of my favourite things I enjoy doing is discovering new cafes and restaurants to try out. During the last couple of years to Tropico café for breakfast and sometimes for lunch.

Their meals are served on wooden board or different coloured plates . Over the last few visits, my friend and I have selected different items from their breakfast menu. Their recently updated menu offers a unique range of breakfast meals to try and taste.
Roasted pumpkin with spinach served with poached eggs and sourdough toast.

Poached eggs and smashed avocado served with lemon, feta and sourdough toast.


      

                                          
Along with a simple, yet healthy drink menu with smoothies ( the acai smoothie is the bomb), juices and of course the important thing coffee! There coffee (which is good) is served with a chocolate biscuit.
    From acai smoothies being served in mason jars to lovely coffee served with a small chocolate biscuit.

    What cafés are you loving right now?

     I hope you enjoyed this post.

    From Jordyn

    Disclaimer: This is not sponsored. It's one of my favourite cafes where I live.











    SHARE:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig