Foodie Friday: White Chocolate & Cinnamon Cookies

Hi All,
How's it going?

If you tell I'm pretty good at baking cookies! I made these white chocolate and cinnamon cookies once for  a art and craft group and they were a hit. Try them out!

Ingredients:
1 egg
1&3/4 cup of self raising flour, sifted.
3/4 cup brown sugar
125g butter
1 packet of 250g of white chocolate chips
2 teaspoons of cinnamon

Method:
Preheat oven to 160c.
1. Cream butter and sugar in a bowl. I prefer to melt the butter for a quick 20-30 seconds on high as it would make creaming quicker.
2. Then I add in the egg and mix it together.
3. Shift flour and cinnamon into the bowl and mixed together.
4. Then add in the chocolate chips and mixed it all together. I prefer to mix it fast to get a good ball of dough.
5. Then using two spoons or your hands roll the dough into small balls and placed on a tray. Then flatten the balls gently.
6. Put into the oven for 10-15 minutes. When they are ready take them out and let them cool for a few minutes and then eat!

Let me know what you think!








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig