2017 Diaries Haul

Hi, how's it going?

It's almost the end of the year and it's gone so fast. 2016 has been a good year but the one I get excited about every year is buying a new diary for the next year. I enjoy filling in my loved ones  birthdays and upcoming events. I pick between two stores- Typo and Kiki stationary are the two stores I go to look and buy my 2017 diary! Below are the ones I'm loving and hoping to buy:







As you can see I like to choose different designs for my diary for the year. It makes it hard to pick because their so many to chose from.

What do you look for in a planner/diary for the new year?

Come say hi on my social media!

Love Jordyn.






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. these are really cute, i don't normally use anything like that but i think i should start!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danielle, they are cute and theirs more so it makes it hard to pick. It's worth having definitely :)

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig