Simple ways to survive the Chrismas madness!

Hi, how's it going?

Yes can you believe it's the  first of December.

The countdown to Christmas has  began! Then their is the list of many things to get done before December 25 definitely deserves the word madness.




I have come up with some tips to get through the Christmas madness month.

Start your research:
Begin your research for presents by asking your family what they want for Christmas early. They probably won't tell you straight away, its fine.  But when they do write it down  either on your phone or on a notebook.

Create a present/to do list (spreadsheet style):
Once you know or have a idea of the presents to buy them begin writing a present list for family and friends. This year I decided to create my present list in Microsoft excel in spreadsheet style. I form the spreadsheet to  keep track of whom I need to buy or make presents for.

I think it's a great idea to write your to-do list on the next page so you can keep track of everything on the one document.

Below I have attached a picture of how I have lay-out my spreadsheet:


Use your calendar/ diary
Use your diary either a  paper one or the  calendar app on your phone to record upcoming Christmas parties or appointments. The moment you confirm the date and time of a party or appointment write it down straight away because their a change you can forget it.I have been known to have forgotten dates.

Take it a day at a time:
Their will be times during the Christmas  period were you can get overwhelmed  or stressed whilst dealing with other life priorities. I think it's important to take it a day a time to avoid feeling that way.

How do you deal with the Christmas madness period?

I'm getting excited for Christmas this year and hope you are to.

I hope you enjoyed this post.

Love Jordyn.







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig