Christmas Baking: GingerBread Men.

Hi, how's it going?

One of the things I love about Christmas is definitely the food side of it. Let's be honest it's the baking side of it! It's a great way to give a gift without spending a lot of money.

I recently made a batch of gingerbread men for a group of people to give as a gift.

I don't think their is one recipe for gingerbread men because their are many different recipes on the health side or using less or more ingredients. The recipe I used for this batch of cookies was from food to love website. You can have a look here.

When it comes to decorating and icing, I'm not the best to be honest. I was looking through my pantry and I found Cadbury white chocolate melts. Then I added red and green m&ms on top.



Here's the quick icing recipe:
1x handful of Cadbury white chocolate melts
1x Handful of red and green m&ms.

1. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave on medium heat. Stir until melted.
2.Lay gingerbeardman on a board.
3. Grabbed a spoon and begin to drizzle over the gingerbread men.
4. Quickly place the m&ms on the cookies.

Then bam! You got gingerbread man!

Whats you favourite Christmas baking recipe?

Love Jordyn x.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig