What 2018 will be for me...


Hi how’s it going?
Happy New Year! Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year’s.
Last year for me was nothing, I felt like I hadn’t achieve anything. The fact I was unemployed for almost a year and a half was hard. Finding ways to keep myself occupied was hard. 
I had motivation and didn’t for this blog, got inspired but didn’t.  It had ups and downs but made it through. I got a job at the end of the year.
This year 2018 I’m going to work and do what I love. That includes working, treating my blog as a hobby and improving. I will be happy if my blog gets read and hope to get to know other bloggers if possible.
 I’m focusing on working and I want to travel more. I want to do less flat lay for photos and have a variety of photos including outfits, travel and normal stuff.
My friend sent me this quote on Facebook and that explains my focus for this year.


Hope you all are ready for this year and wish you all a good year
Lots of love Jordyn x
Catch up on recent posts this year on bloglovin:

Follow

Come say hi on socials!











SHARE:

2 comments

  1. yep i am 100% ready to start loving my own damn self too. love that picture!

    wishing you all the best for 2018, lovely!

    katie. xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katie for reading! Wish you the best 2018 too!

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig