My Personal Style Journey

Hi all, how's it going?

I'm like every girl, I enjoy clothes and fashion but I didn't care as much when I was in school.The first thing I was into as a teenager was rock and roll/tomboy style clothes- I wanted black jeans, rocker tees, leather jackets. You name it.



My style has changed as I have become comfortable in trying new things whether its a different colour, dress or more figuring fitting clothes. I realized over time, that you should dress for you and be comfortable.

My go-to causal outfits change throughout the year, depending on the weather:

Summer/Spring:
  • Lounge shorts and old shirt at home.
  • Low/high waisted denim shorts and top.
  • Casual dress with sneakers
Winter/Autumn:
  • Three quarter denim pants with any top- short sleeve
  • Cardigan with jeans-boyfriend, high waisted or denim.
  • Long sleeve crop top. 
  • Overalls.
I enjoy trying new style, more colour and prints but in the end if I'm comfortable I wont wear it.

What is your personal style?

Love  Jordyn x.

Catch up on recent posts:
Follow

Follow me on socials:










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig